Sunday, September 21, 2008

 

thai massage in dubai

im the type of person who liked to be touched....*get your mind off the sewer... let me re-phrase that...im the type of person who enjoys a good massage...there...better? :)

last friday i went and had my regular thai massage ...in the spirit of curiosity and adventure...i tried their 2 hour thai massage with herbal ball.... wow......damn...its hot...yes literally...ha ha ha... at one point i had to say "ah ah awwww!"....because it felt as if im my thighs are burning! but it was good.....and i would definitely recomend it to others.

Ofcourse i had some bruises when i woke up the next morning...behind my neck...on my back...but it will be gone in a few days.

heres the link of "bliss relaxology" where i go for my massage in garhoud...i suggest you get an appointment 2hours before you go because the place is always full.

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/dubai/components/tools/print.php?tbl=venue&id=572&email_section=charity

im looking forward to my next session, maybe in a months time...hmmm...i wonder what i should try next?

Comments:
Hi, Ahirunopekkles!
You are great as a writer it seems.
Like to be your friend.

Mail me on jayawant_lohar@yahoo.com
 
hi where is this place for the thai massage
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?