Monday, September 15, 2008

 

FMS

Today im wearing my 4” ridiculously high heel shoes….its a plain, dark brown, pointed, sling back, stiletto….. my boyfriend calls it FMS (yes, you can guess the acronym…and its not nice…).

It was love at first sight, I fist saw it on the display rack of 9 West a few days ago. I walked up to it and tried it on. It fits perfectly! ...mmm....uhhh…theres just one itsy bitsy teenie weenie problem….i cant walk on them.

…i said to myself..."i will practice"... so I tried walking around the store a couple of times...ok that wasnt so bad...but i have this limping feeling whenever i close a step.

...i need a second opinion, so i asked a friend i was with at that time “marianne, do I look as if im limping?” she said “no ate lei it looks good on you”….i like going shopping with Marianne because she always ..always agree with everything i choose….shes very positive…so I always end up spending so much when im with her.

in short i bought the FM shoes...everyday i would put it on and walk around my bedroom.... today is the first time im wearing it out.

I almost stumbled on the sidewalk and slipped on the carpet. It took me twice as long to reach where im going....and i can see a beginning of a blister forming at the side of my toes...but in spite of all that.....the FM shoes made me feel really pretty, sexy, girly, elegant, confident...and most of all it has achieved what cherifer and star margarine has failed to do for years....it made me feel tall.

So this is what it feels like …..............to be 5’4” tall! wow!! ...Ouch!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?