Thursday, August 28, 2008

 

Feb 15, 2008 - My 35th Birthday and Send Off Dinner Celebration

Where was I on my “catch up post” …hmmm…February…??? Yup, February is always an important month…nope not because of valentines day…but because its my birthday month. Argh I gained another year…and im sure another wrinkle somewhere…lol!

Since im leaving the next day for dubai…ive decided to combine my birthday dinner with my send off dinner…hmmm…which means I gave myself a send off party???? …huwaaaatttt???? LOL! I don’t mind I just want to be with my relatives on the eve of my departure….
We had dinner at Trelli’s in Kalayaan Ave, QS….with the everpresent “Kill me!!” sisig at the table.




Afterwards we had coffee at Figaro’s near Ever Gotesco mall in Fairview courtesy of Ate Arlene…thanks Cozz…




It was a happy day, my family was there, and so were my closest relatives. Hope we can have another one soon…a welcome one when I go back home for my annual vacation….which is 6 months from now????


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?