Thursday, May 01, 2008

 

September 2007

Hanging out with friends!

As far as I can remember we have always preferred hanging out at coffee shops instead of bars or discos. Coffee or tea over liquor. For us, chatting for hours over a steaming or frosted coffee is the definition of 'night out'.

Photobucket

Take pictures while you work day!

On a normal working day you’ll either find me in front of my laptop crunching some numbers, or laboring on some powerpoint report or attending some boring meeting. But once in awhile, its nice to have a break from the routinary stuff and just go someplace exciting.

Photobucket

This picture was taken in one of those so called days, in a scary place we call “interstitial” (a place between the roof and the ceiling)…very cold, very dark and very dusty. Armed with a helmet, safety shoes and goggles…we climbed, we crawled, we took pictures, we had fun and most certainly we did some work!

Bong is back!

After a few months (cant remember how long exactly…it wasn’t that long for sure) of working in Ireland, our good friend Bong is back. And following the natural order of things….its only natural that we will have one of those “mandaragat get together”… where we eat (more like pig-out on buttered shrimp, calamares, liempo and sinigang sa miso), drink and sing!!! …And who ever is not earning in Peso takes care of the bill!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bong our favorite song….somehow this always reminds me of you…..SING IT!

Someone told me long ago theres a calm before the storm,
I know; its been comin for some time.
When its over, so they say, it’ll rain a sunny day,
I know; shinin down like water.

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
Comin down on a sunny day?

Yesterday, and days before, sun is cold and rain is hard,
I know; been that way for all my time.
til forever, on it goes through the circle, fast and slow,
I know; it cant stop, I wonder.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?