Monday, April 28, 2008

 

1 new visitor!

YES! ITS ME! …and Im like a visitor on my own blog… Why? Because I haven’t been here in months and I haven’t posted anything substantial eversince my aunt died last July.

It took me 2 tries just to get my own password right…thank God! I didn’t get locked out of my own blog… but that’s not really new for someone who has been locked out of her own Internet banking account and has to call the bank to unlock it…how embarrassing ..Pabo!

At times like this I can only say ….2 words….General Anesthesia! I was once under it when I got operated due to acute appendicitis when I was 12…now after 23 years its still affecting my brain…lol!

Im probably having a….(2 words again)… “BB” Bloggers Block…if there is such a thing… I just cant find the time or the urge to write anything for the past 9 months. Why is that? Although so much has happened in my so called “life”…some ordinary usual stuff …but there were some that are just so unexpected that if a fortune teller said all this things to me 6 months ago..i most likely wouldn’t believe her…

Hmmm…where do I start?? lets do this one month at a time like a year end countdown, only its not end of the year…errr not even close…

…oh well…its my blog…i can do a year end countdown in April if I want…lol!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?