Monday, February 19, 2007

 

excerpts...

"how do you want to go there, the hard way or ...the easy way?"
"trust me, this is my country"
"stop, stop, stop... i dont want to hurt you"
"where's your wallet?" "in my pocket" "front or back?"
"mommy! mommy!"
"hmm booksale...do you want to go inside?"
"look, thats your book..an old woman's..."
"i could spend a fortune here"
"so where's the key?" "you have it" "i dont, you have it"
"can you give us 10 minutes"
"marriage is not a guarantee that you'll stay together, i was married once and look what happened to me...its your commitment to the relationship and to the person that counts"
"what do you want to eat?" "anything, what do you want to eat?"
"everything here is cheap". "i know". "isnt it nice so here?....you can actually live here"
"what time are we getting up?" "hmm...later"
"i though were going out" "we are!"
"im ugly" "who says youre ugly?"
"you should be really really nice to me today because its my birthday"
"happy birthday darling"
"i hate your watch"
"yes mother"
"you're bossy!"
"you're weird!"
"you're old!"
"delete, delete, delete now!"
"im protected by the cold shower"
"you mean youll forget all these... and me in a week?"
"no slapping of butt in public" "why not?"
"what do you mean you cant?"
"i know what my zen has that your zen doesnt..."
"i cant sing"
"i dont get hungry"
"im hungry"
"what does resonating mean?" "i cant explain.." "are you sure your english?"
"thats scary" "no its not" "it is too"
"i sing all the time" "i noticed"
"why are you afraid of the cleaners?." "im not!"
"ill do it in a minute"
"if you're with me you'll have to study your advance course" "i dont want to do anymore skills"
"you're stomach is so big, you can rest your hands on them when you're tired"
"are you complaining?" "no"
"because you're white"
"you like kissing me, dont you?" "yes"
"trust me"
"im lazy"
"women!"
"because i'll miss you"
"ill miss you too"
"ill see you soon"
"i think. . . . "

Comments:
and here i was expecting the R-18 version!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?