Friday, January 12, 2007

 

kwentong jedi

i got a marriage proposal yesterday....yup i did on the phone....i was talking to this old friend on the phone yesterday (he calls me once in awhile...to check up on me....even when he's in vietnam working or wherever...so he can pester me with his "kulit" ways).

....so we were just chatting randomly about work, life, love...and he casually asked me hows my love life..so i said..."good"...he said "you mean you have a boyfriend ????" (... why it would surprise me is beyond me)..but i told him sort of....and he said "why didnt you wait for me? i was just saving money and im going to marry you!" ...i said "what??? when did this happen? but anyway its good that you didnt ask me to wait....because i have no plans of waiting for you!" and he goes "no im going there tommorrow and were getting married! and were going to make a baby and start a family" ...and i said "no way...get married by yourself...ill never marry you!" ...then he went on pestering me who the guy is...and stuff....i told him...."its nobody you know"

so the 5$ question has been answered....he really likes me THAT way....i refuse to believe it before because im trying to avoid the truth...theres no way to avoid it now....so i guess i have to avoid him instead.... *sigh

Comments:
Aha. Sabi sa yo eh na TL yan sa yo. Harharhar...baka siya ang nakatadhana sa 'yo lei...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?