Friday, November 03, 2006

 

a corner



im sharing a picture of a corner of my office desk...and the weird stuff in it that is sooo me:
- my plant named "shin goon" is there...getting bigger and bigger everyday..before you know it he'll turn into a tree right before my very eyes.
- my "smile" stickers...well i put them everywhere on my phone on my lapt top on my table, on my mouse...and sometimes when i feel really naughty i put them on my chrush's replicator.
- my spiderman marvel mug which i bought last christmas at market market...what a bargain! yee!
- my QR award...naks....i want to thank the academy...blah blah blah..
- my KL magnet..given by Evar...actually... i used a little force so he would give it to me
- and last but not the least....is it a plane? is it a bird....its...."rain" ...inside the picture frame i got free from a 7-11 store in hongkong..isnt he cute??...damyong damyong niga....for those of you who havent bouht his 4th album yet...well do buy..its a good cd...thanks bambs for convincing me..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?