Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

shanghai and hongkong sept 12-16 part 2

i just love my hotel room, queen size bed, bay window, and a view of the river


here is a miniature of pudong shangrila, my room is on the 10th flr of the left building


what's great about the shang is that its right next to the tv tower, superbrand mall, jinmao building and mtr lu jia zui station.






as soon as i reached the hotel, i just dropped my bags and headed off to buy an mp4 player and wireless mouse at digital plaza.

i was so happy not because i got a good bargain but because my mandarin is improving...wo juede hen gao xing! anyway back to the stuff i bought..i got 4 logitech wireless mouse for 240RMB each and a 1 Gig Mp4 player at 280RMB..wo zhende hen hao! how did i do that? first i bought the 4WM on one store and then i asked the owner of the store to look for an mp4 player and buy it for me at the price and specs i specified. since they cant speak english...it was really a challenge on my mandarin...ha ha ha...in the end..i got what i want..and that what counts.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?