Friday, February 17, 2006

 

t4 x 4 as tagged by patty

... 4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life

-structural desig engineer -this is right after passing the board exam back in 2004, we basically design 2-3 storey residential houses/bldgs.

-quantity surveyor/estimator - this is for a tripple a construction company, we do mostly quantity take offs for bidding...i can remember the pressure up to now.

-office engineer -same tripple A construction company, i do all the office engineering works, from contract management to quantity take off to scheduling, claims, change orders, reports..etc etc..we constructed 2 major malls, one in bacoor and the other one in manila.

-cost engineer /analyst --handling finance portion of construction projects of a manufacturing company.

Movies I Could Watch Over And Over

-pretty woman -

-matrix

-kungfu hustle

-die hard

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch

- csi

-friends

-pbb

-meteor garden

Places I’ve Been On Vacation(the last four)

gosh i cant remember when was the last time i had a vacation but anyway...

- anilao batangas - everytime i go diving, but these are mainly day trips...so i dont know if you can call it a vacation

- jaen nueva ecija - i went home for the holidays --where else would i spend xmas and new year

-baguio - this was ages ago

-sagada-banawe - this was ages ago too

Websites I Visit Daily

- our intranet site - to check our stock price

- this blog - although i dont update

- meebo.com - when i have to chat using ym

- friends blogs - randomly chosen

4 Of My Favorite Foods

-sinigang sa bayabas - according to some this smells like an armpit

-chocolates - in a form of cake, cookies, pies, drinks...or pure

-my mom's version of dinuguan - she does not use vinegar but sampaloc leaves

-me or mom's adobong sitaw

Places I’d Rather Be Right Now

-in my bed sleeping -

-at home watching a korean vcd series

-at the spa having a massage

-under water --scuba diving

4 Bloggers I Am Tagging

-im not gonna tag anybody coz i think im the last one to do this.. :)


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?