Monday, February 06, 2006

 

end of 2005 to january 31, 2006 update

my best friend is complaining that i havent been updating my blog recently.. so here i am back ..and trying to cram 6 weeks in one post before my lunch break ends.

lets see where do i start..

christmas in nueva ecija with family

my cousins, my mom, aunt and nieces


this is me suffering from indigestion for eating too much







dec 26'2005 at burgoo, gateway with mean and leng
...my dear dear friends from college










tec's christmas party and morens despedida at avenetto g4


after the party me and moren while waiting for a cab along makati avenue










new year's eve in sikatuna village with my aunts and cousins


playing binggo outside while waiting for midnight


this is supposed to be a sexy pose...but it turned out like this..


12 midnight!










family bonding in tagayta to celebrate lally's birthday - jan 7'06
my family at josephine's tagaytay...





people's park in the sky


















my good friend raymund will be in new mexico for 3 months...and this is his despedida party -- jan 12'06

this means no free cigarettes for 3 months..













chinese new year in binondo with mom and sis
dragon dance





eating lunch at wai ying..









whew...i think that sums everything up...

no ive got to go back to work...

Comments:
aahhh...miss na kita!!! ang haba na ng buhok mo! tara kita tayo kahit tayong 2 lang!...house arrest ako ngayon kasi jobless hehehe
 
sana lang di literal ang pagkahaba ng buhok ko..wish wish wish :) miss yah too, mwah :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?