Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

a year ago

yesterday i turned a year at my job....hmmm...time really flies when youre having fun...

a lot has happened to me in just 1 year..to name a few...a year ago...:

...i've never been out of the phils....but since then ive been to china twice...going on 3 this july
...im in a relationship, thinking that it would never end, thingking this is the person i would grow old with....now im not...ive let go...ive moved on
...i've never swam out of my depth....now not only have i swam out of my depth im even taking scuba lessons
...im 160lbs ...now i hitting 180 on the scale...20lbs in a year...argh..that is so sad
...i dont even know who jung ji hoon is....now i even know who so ji sub, jo in sung, lee dong gun, kim sung su is...
...my 2 aunt grand mothers are still alive....now they're not
...i spend all my time in metro manila....now im only there during weekends...coz i spend weekdays in cavite because of work

all that in a year...... yeah... i wonder what the next year would bring????


Comments:
wow. a year ago we were all praying that you find the job that would be right for you.

letting go. so hard. so painful yet so necessary to let the healing begin.

20 pounds in a year, how about 2-3 pounds in a week? happened to me before but I am determined it'll never happen again.

hehe. I'm stuck at park shin yang, lee dong gun, kwon sang woo, rain and bae young jun. don't know anybody else.
 
yeah cherry thanks for the prayers...it worked!

i plan to loose 20 lbs back...plan ha..i have no idea yet how.

youll learn the others even without trying...liz is a walking korean entertainment news..har har
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?