Friday, June 17, 2005

 

Yahoo! i passed my scuba WRITTEN exam!

yeah before you ask...there is such a thing as written exam when studying scuba diving. In fact, we have 4 quizzes and 1 final exam....take note...there is computation involved...you have to compute how deep and how long you should dive and how long you're supposed to rest in between dives and stuff...pretty confusing if you ask me... i totally lost my math wiz ability.

now my next hurdle is the practical open water check out dive..which will happen next weekend in anilao...haaay i was never a sporty person, but you could say im adventurous...ha ha ha i hope i dont damage any coral reef ..or cause harm to marine life.....that would be sooo bad.... im excited and scared at the same time... anyway as long as my mask is in place and my regulator is working...i guess i can survive...

i wonder what sport i should try next ? how about figure skating? hmmm...gosh...the thought of me in that cute little skirt just makes me laugh....har har har :)

Comments:
wall climbing? hehehe...
 
congrats maderleah.

try boxing next. 700 calories lost per session daw.
 
uy 700 cal per session...tempting...tara...enroll tayo..:)
 
Don't be scared! You're going to absolutely love it! Although I haven't been able to go diving in a few years now, I am Open Water and Advanced Open Water Certified. It is a whole 'nother world down there! I got night certified in Advanced Open Water and that is a totally different world than day diving. I can't wait to come back and see how you did!
 
hi beth,
thanks for the encouraging words :)
its probably weird but one of the reasons i took up scuba was because i fear the water a little...but hearing wonderful stories from the people who have actually experienced it (like you) gives me strenght to let go of the fear and just jump in the water.
 
mountain climbing naman next time sister....congrats... ganyan talaga ang lumalayo at lumalaki ang counter kung ano-anong naiisip pasukan....parang ako wehehehehe...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?