Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

hidden talents

Last night, I was invited by a friend (van) to watch their acoustic performance at frio mix, Dasmarinas. ... she’s the girl I work with day in, day out and I didn’t even know she can sing….talk about hidden talents….whew! It made me stop and think if I have any hidden talents of my own…hmmm…

a. I could probably sing a tune …im far from being a “diva” …just the average “videoke” kind of singing, and as long as there’s no extremely high or low note, then I guess I’d be fine.
b. I could cook… according to some people my “sinigang” is really good. I could also bake …cakes, pasta…the works.
c. I can dance…cha cha, boogie, swing…and the usual “maskipops” (maskipapano)…I just don’t know if im graceful enough.
d. I can play the piano…”can” is the operative word here… I only know one piano piece ‘somewhere in time’…which I haven’t played in ages
e. I can braid my own hair, cut my own bangs, put my own nail polish,
f. I’m ambidextrous
g. I’m good in math…well this was based on my math grades back in hs, college and ms.
h. I do everything fast…I work fast, I eat fast, I do everything fast
i. Im kinda artistic…I can draw and I can take good pictures
j. I can speak and understand mandarin…. just barely enough to survive and not die in a place where nobody speaks english.

..ok…so I do have a few…but none im really good at…frown, faraway look, sigh… what the heck!…I refuse to be sad…I wonder if staying happy is a talent? If yes, then that’s probably one thing im really good at…ha ha ha

Our frio mix pics :
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
AHA!!!...so you can sing pala!!!ahahaha...next time i'll invite you sa stage!!!hehehe..thanks for coming!Ü!
 
grabe talent mo ngang talaga being happy and making people happy. :)

love ya leah.
 
patty love you too...im glad i made you laugh...we have our moments...ha ha ha :)
 
ay naku di mo lang alam very talented ka...imagine..kahit saan ka mapunta mula pa noong elementary ka hanggang sa scuba world eh teacher's pet ka..aba..inborn yata yan...kidding aside you're one of the warmest persons i have met...very candid and that makes you so much fun to be with.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?