Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

where i spend 35% of my time


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is my office desk......there's my laptop , papers all over, pens stabilo, double clips, green tea with lemon by twinings, para mi bebe cologne, pucca on a powerpuff mug, and ofcourse the finishing touch..zaizai's pic..yeah i know its cluttered but believe me i know where everything is..

i've just realized this is where i spend 35% of my time....the remaining 65% is spent:

34% sleeping

6% traveling

9% working at home while watching tv

4% malling or watching movies

3% going out with friends

3% doing household chores

1% doing religious stuff like going to mass, lighting candles or just praying

6% unaccounted

hmm...that's my life...pretty boring huh?


Comments:
80% Work
7% Sleep
3% Bathroom
2% Travel
8% Starbucks

How's that for a boring life? How's that for being bad in math? :)
 
at least 100% ang total..:)
 
I made sure na 100% kung hindi nakakahiya naman :)

anyway, forgot to put in my blogging time. But then again that's part of my job na rin. hehe
 
hmp naunahan mo ako sa pagpost ng desk ko. pero sa yo nice to look at pa, ako di mo na makikita yung desk. :)
 
ang ayos ng desk mo (para sa kin ha?)....sign of a sick mind... wehehehe....
 
hehe, napa-compute tuloy ako ng time at napa-picture sa table ko :)
 
ketba ronme boardkey?
 
ivy it has something to do with ergo..chuva..mas madali daw mag type kung may keyboard at external mouse...we use a replicator..nasa likod ng laptop di kita sa pic :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?